Search This Blog

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Kilimanjaro on Friday

Here's my opening post on my blog......on Friday I along with a number of other idio......sorry like minded people. Will be jetting off to Africa (Tanzania) to conquer Kilimanjaro. The skeptics point towards the Moyles and Barlow expedition and label others as copy cats....they're wrong.

I and my fellow Trekkers are hiking Kili in an effort to raise funds for Velindre Cancer Centre in Cardiff South Wales. I wont go into depth on here, to learn more about what the place does and why I feel so strongly about raising money for them please go to: http://www.velindrefundraising.tv/. Better still go to www.justgiving.com/Gareth-Way and post a few £'s! Any amount is gratefully appreciated.

I plan to post on here during the course of the trip, but I dont know what my phone signal (or battery) will be like, so may just post a massive amount on here when I get back. Here's to a siccessful summit.

5 comments:

  1. I'm testing the comments bit!!!!!! It's nearly Fridaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Bring on the massive molehill!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck to you all. I'll be thinking of you every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck everyone. Try and resist the duty free at least until your on the way back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to get all the news! Glued to my computer screen!Love and Good Luck to Kate O'Connor and all the Trekkers.Wish I was with you.

    ReplyDelete